While buying your own personal trade show booth is a good idea if you attend shows on a regular basis, sometimes renting a booth is a better option. In fact, choosing a display booth rental instead of purchasing one can have a number of advantages for some exhibitors.
Are you considering purchasing an exhibit for your next trade show? Here are just a few of the benefits you could enjoy by opting for a display booth rental instead:
- Test different options. If you’re not sure what type of exhibit you want to use (popup, modular, banner or a combination), opting for a display booth rental will allow you to experiment with different sizes, shapes and pieces until you find the one that works for you and your customers. Once you determine what’s most effective, then you can invest your funds into a more permanent exhibit that you can use time and again.
- Try before you buy. If you’re experimenting with trade shows as a marketing strategy for your company, it’s definitely wise to try a display booth rental before investing in a permanent piece. Evaluate its ease of use, its transportability, and its effectiveness in selling your products. Only once you’ve seen an exhibit work effectively should you make a purchase.
- Lower your overhead costs. If you don’t attend trade shows often, investing in a full-scale customized exhibit may be too costly. You could end up spending much more than you stand to make from your outings. If you’re a casual show-goer or only attend one or two a year, a display booth rental can allow you to make a visual impact at the show while still keeping your overhead costs low and within budget.
- Decrease your transportation costs. Transporting exhibit booths can be costly. You could have to cover the initial shipping to get your pieces to their destination, storage until your team arrives, and shipping back to your office or home storage facility after the show. Choosing a display booth rental instead can help you save on transportation costs since many display manufacturers will actually allow you to rent your booth from facilities at your destination, so you don’t have to cover transportation fees at all! You simply pick it up when you get into town and return it once the show has ended.
- Keep it fresh. When you purchase an exhibit, you’re locked into that look and design for the long-term. Aside from changing out graphics, there’s not much you can do in terms of size, shape or set-up, and you’re limited creatively for as long as you keep that piece. With a display booth rental, this is not the case. You can choose different displays for each and every show you attend – and the options are nearly limitless.
If you’re looking for displays for your next trade show booth or convention, be sure to consider a display booth rental as an option. Ballance Display’s rental booths use Velcro and magnetized panels to attach graphics, posters, and panels—no tools required! The 8’ and 10’ displays fit in a single case, which is easy to transport by car, courier, or carry on a plane.
What if you rent once and then decide to buy? Ballance Display will apply the rental credit towards your first purchase (time limits apply). You can try our frames in black, blue or silver. If you buy digital graphic panels, we will rent you the hardware for no charge.
Need help deciding? Contact Ballance Display now. We’ll help you find the right rental or assist you in purchasing a more customized booth to fit your needs!