In 2011, the Convention Industry Council reported roughly 10,700 trade shows held in the U.S., with almost 25 million participants. With so many shows, exhibitors, and attendees, presentations are a dime a dozen. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to make yours stand out from the pack? A way that ensures your audience is engaged, excited and interested in what you have to say? With portable banner stands, there is. Portable banner stands help you deliver a better, more memorable presentation.
A few ways you can use banner stands in your presentation include:
- Drawing audience attention—Make your banner stands eye-catching, colorful and interesting. Ask a question or pose a theoretical problem—anything that makes people want to learn more. Your stands should make passersby curious about what your company—and your presentation—have to offer.
- Highlighting important points—Use your banner stands to pull out important quotes, numbers or facts from your presentation that you really want to drive home with your audience.
- Visualizing facts and numbers—Numbers and statistics can be hard for audience members to truly grasp without a visual representation. Use your banner stands to show off graphs, charts and infographics that demonstrate your numbers and facts so the audience can fully understand their import.
- Leaving a lasting impression—Your banner stands will be the first and last materials that audience members see. They should be memorable, prominent and stick easily in viewers’ minds.
- Sharing your contact information—Banner stands are a great place to display your contact information, website address and other important details. This allows audience members to easily jot down your info during your presentation or while passing by.
Want to use portable banner stands to make your next presentation stand out from the pack? Contact Ballance Display today at 1-888-774-4403 or email@example.com!